Information and Announcements for
the 2021-22 Marching Season
July 9, 2021
Hello Band Families,
I hope you have enjoyed your summer so far and are excited for band camp! You have been receiving information all summer in regards to Marching Band but I wanted to send reminders. Please see attachments for LOTS of info regarding band camp, items required, schedule, financial info, and more. Some dates and times have been changed. An updated info packet is attached. All changes are in RED.
All of the following items need to be completed before July 19!
- Please bring notarized medical forms to the first day of band camp
- Please note the items required for band camp
- Please login and update your Charms account
- The first payment of $250 is due on July 19. This payment will be live on Charms on Monday, July 12.
- Please look for an email from Teresa Moore regarding parent volunteer needs for serving food at Band Camp.
Look for an email from me regarding a work day on July 17.
We will wait until the first day of band camp to issue marching instruments. We will issue concert instruments when school begins.
REQUIRED PARENT MEETING AND STUDENT PERFORMANCE:
On July 30, the last day of band camp, there will be a student performance following a parent meeting. This meeting will be very important for all parents to attend. The meeting will start at 6:30pm inside the Brentwood Performing Arts Center and then everyone will move to the stadium for a student presentation. We hope all families can attend.
We’ll see all students at 11:30am call-time on Monday, July 19!
Brentwood High School
Director of Instrumental Music