Welcome to the BHS Marching Band family
Whether you're a parent of a first-year band parent or a veteran of one or more children in the program, the Brentwood Band Boosters welcome you to the unique, positive, and life-changing experience of the BHS instrumental music program. This site offers information and access to all the essential elements for participating in the program. If you have any questions, we invite you to contact any of the officers, committee chairs, and other volunteers listed on the Band Boosters directory page. And again, whether you're just starting or have a senior student, please consider getting involved, whether by volunteering to help or attending performances to show your support. Listed below are a few shortcuts to get you started:
• If you or your child is considering joining the marching band, check out the Join The Band page for videos and in-depth information
• For answers to a range of questions, look at our Frequently Asked Questions page.
• For information on options to offset band participation expenses, see the Fundraising page.
• To learn more about how you can get involved, look at the Volunteering page.
• To quickly access band-related paperwork, see the Forms and Documents page.
The Band Directory, Photos and Sign-up Sheets are available through CHARMS